Thursday, April 14, 2005

Caribou Thursday

You know you have a sad life when you look forward to going to Caribou all week to get a coffee.

I allow myself to go there once a week because at the beginning of this semester when I was first introduced to Caribou I was so addicted I think I was going there every other day.

It's not good when you're craving Caribou Coffee.

I'm so happy that it's Thursday because in about two hours I get to go to Caribou! Yeah!

"I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord." Psalm 122:1


9 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Reinman said...

Haha, not going to Caribou after all.

Movies will be fun, though.

Caribou Caribou Caribou

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

I did go to Caribou! It was fun.
and watching movies tonight will be fun!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Caribou is the bomb. I wish we had a fun coffee shop like that in H-Town. Oh wait, we have Brewstirs. -twirls finger-

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger JC said...

Did you know that they opened a Caribou in Grand Rapids? I heard it's by the movie theatre.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Ah sweet. I'm spending all my pennies there. I just gotta count them out.1-2-3-4-5-6 . . . this is gonna take awhile.

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why not in Hibbing Why why why. Girrrrr
-mike

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

I know! I totally want a Caribou in hibbing

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Boo Hibbing!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Nell, your friendly Red Wing Corrections Officer said...

They need a Caribou in Red Wing....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home