Monday, March 21, 2005

Uno Attack

I really don't know what write at this moment but I feel like I need to post something. Isn't that how it always is? We really want to write something so people will come, read, and post a comment.

I really had a great time being at home. I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in a few months. I got to spend quality time with my mom, which was really needed. It was actually hard to come back to school because I feel bad leaving her. Especially when I know she needs God and it's hard not to be there for her.

I also got to spend time with my future family-in-law. Talk about fun! They are just so great. How many families can you play uno blast with and have a great time? Now come on. That's rare. I know, we are pathetic. I just get a kick out of them. They're like that family that I never had. :)

Plus, they have this dog that they pretend they hate but I know they would be upset if she died. Or maybe I'm just a sucker for cute dogs?

"I want men everywhere to lift up holy hands in prayer, without anger or disputing." 1 Timothy 2:8

5 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Reinman said...

That was the craziest link I've ever seen.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

Just to let you know I didn't spend 10 hours trying to find that link. It took me a minute or so to find it. I wasn't actually looking for it. It was just there. Crazyness...

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Uno Blast is totally fun with the Reinis. No, you're not a sucker for cute dogs. Everyone's a sucker for that Gina.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Okay, did you purposely call it uno blast again? Or did you forget that it was called uno attack. Just wonderin.

tootles! :)

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

I was getting confused on what it was called? I think it's cause you're Dad was calling it Uno Blast

 

Post a Comment

<< Home