Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Spring Break?

I noticed today that my spring break is really no break at all. Most spring breaks you get to go home for a week and just relax. I haven't relaxed at all. Since getting engaged the word relax isn't in my vocabulary. Don't get me wrong, I know these wedding things need to be done. In fact, I'd rather spend this week working on them than trying to do it during school. Ugh. That wouldn't be good at all. Plus, on Saturday I get to spend all day in Duluth looking for a dress. How fun! And Duluth has one of the best things ever: fried ice cream! Mmmm...

So that takes care of Spring Break for now.

Who knows what could happen the rest of the week?

3 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

perhaps a Halo 2 night? I'm free Thursday night. Idn't that right Pigeon Jon?

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger jac-atac said...

Oh Jill..I can't believe you're getting MARRIED!!!!! Well, I believe it but..gosh...I don't believe it!! WOohoo!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Mrs. Cournia said...

Did you find a dress???????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home