Monday, March 07, 2005

Sean Smith

So, this weekend I was in Duluth to see Sean Smith. He was so amazing. God used him in a mighty way this weekend. I believe that he spoke to many people including me. He talked about prophetic evangelism. I never really understood what prophetic evangelism was until this weekend. Prophetic evangelism is information from God given in a spontaneous way through an individual who yields themselves to God. There are so many other things about prophetic evangelism that could be said but that could take all day. Let me just say that it's an amazing thing. God is amazing! :)

There was one point during worship when I was at the altar and my knees were shaking so bad I thought for sure I was going to fall down. Now, for some of you that could be normal but I have never felt God's presence so strongly. Man, I loved it!

"But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil." Hebrews 5:14

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Mrs. Cournia said...

I'd never heard of Sean Smith...he sounds interesting, and he certainly had a rough life before finding God...Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home