Thursday, March 03, 2005

Happy

Tomorrow is the big day. Retreat! I am so excited to get to know these girls and guys better. It's going to be a great weekend. Plus, some friends from Hib-town are coming. So I am excited! Yeesss... I am such a happy girl.

Oh and I passed a test today. I passed a test that I really REALLY needed to pass. It's been a good day.

There's prayer tonight but I don't know I am going to go or not? I have a ton of stuff to do tonight before tomorrow comes.

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." John 13:34-35

2 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Reinman said...

Greatest Link Ever.

Besides, of course, for the ultimate.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

You have too much time on your hands to find those links. I mean seriously . . . There is actually 8 people coming to Duluth on Saturday. Yeah buddy!

"Son of a . . . that's gonna leave a mark!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home