Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

I realized today that I am starting to grow up. I didn't get a chance to go home this weekend because I had to work. So that meant no getting up early and looking for my easter basket. Or looking for hidden easter eggs. I didn't even get to color any eggs this year!

So today instead I went to work, ate a nice Easter meal there and came back to my dorm and took an hour nap. I did get a pleasant surprise though. Aaron got me a huge Easter basket! It had tons of candy plus a baseball set, two squirt guns, and a golf set. Really, I think he might have gotten it so he could play with all the toys. ;)

We decided to go to Perkins to eat our "easter supper." Let me say that our eyes were bigger than our stomachs. I ordered a ham omelet with hash browns and 3 pancakes. After it was all said and done I think I ate about 1/4 of one pancake.

All in all it was a good day.

"He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

2 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Mrs. Cournia said...

Sounds like a fun Easter! I'm glad it was a happy one!

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you were missed here on Easter. Yeah, I guess being away from family is all part of growing up. It is definitely a growth experience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home