Sunday, March 20, 2005

Food

Here I am in Bemidji, again. Spring break went by so fast that it really seems like I was never home at all. I did get a lot of wedding things done though. The most important: the dress! I found a dress at David’s Bridal. I would explain it but I’m sure Aaron will read this and I don’t want to ruin the surprise.

I would have to say that the best part of being home was the food. Since moving to Bemidji I haven’t eaten a good thing for about 3 months. Or at least healthy. Every night we ate something good, from veggie pizza (that I made) to steak.

I’m glad there’s only a few months left of school.

"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others." Phillipians 2:3-4

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awh, I want veggie pizza.
mike

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a steak.

Kranny?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home