Thursday, March 10, 2005

dogs are fun

I saw a dog that looked like a dog, Gina, I know from back home. It got me to thinking about the times that we would tie things to her tail and watch as she would freak out when she noticed that something was following her. Now, you might think this is mean but she wasn't hurt in the slightest, except maybe mentally.

She's pretty stupid though.

I'm sure she doesn't remember a thing.


"His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness." 2 Peter 1:3

3 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

LOL :D. That's awesome the jilb. I wish you and the guy could've came home today. Gina misses you. But me and mom are gonna be out all day (or it seems like it) But, still, it would've been fun to have you here for those precious hours. Oh well.

tootles! :)

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Haha Gina's not stupid at all. "Sit . . . (bark) SHUT UP!"~ PAL I mean she's the ultimate dog "Gina's an idiot"~ Nick Rancourt. I mean seriously Gina is the bomb; unfortunately it's going off soon. Yes sir.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Gina is so cool. I love that little girl. "Gina, speak!" "BARK!" "Shut up!"

Hey, I remember you guys telling me about that, about 2 days after it happened. Then we tried to get her to do it again but we failed. Tragedy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home