Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Could Spring Really Be Here?

This morning I woke up to the sun streaming down through my blinds. Is there possibly a better way to wake up?

It seems that Spring really could be here. I just hope it's not a trick.

I got stuck in classes all day so I couldn't be outside to enjoy the beautiful weather.

It seemed like the perfect day. Not too hot, not too cold.

It also seemed like the perfect day to go for a run. The wind would cool you down when you started to sweat.

Too bad I'm lazy.


"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

5 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where have you been? It's been nice all winter long. I like them tricks. Ya know God does have a sense of humor . . . I hope this is a case of it.

Eskimo Edgar

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

That's true. I do love winter. I love getting all bundled up and going outside to play in the snow. BUT I was getting sick of being stuck inside. I was just waiting for the warm weather to start.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Reinman said...

From now on, every nice day we're going to skip class and play kickball.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Jilb said...

Yes! Can we?

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No girls. They have cooties. Get teh good ball. And don't forget teh bases. Where are we gonna play? Meet by teh swings to plan.


Eskimo Edgar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home