Saturday, February 19, 2005

Truly American

Tonight I watched The Incredibles. I never realized how much I liked the movie. It is so smart! I could go on and on about how good it is, but most of you have already seen it, and you know how quite good it is. If you haven't seen it, I would encourage you too.

It seems that I have a thing for Pixar. Is that bad? I don't think so. I'll try not to mention a Pixar movie on every post.

I ate at Applebee's tonight. I decided that a cheeseburger would be just fine for me, even though there were so many things to choose from. I guess the 5 other people sitting with me thought the same thing. I'm sure our waitress was amused when she took our order.

"I'll have a bacon cheeseburger."

"I'll have a cheeseburger."

"I'll have a hamburger."

"I'll have a bacon cheeseburger."

"I'll have the cowboy burger."

You get my drift. We were truly American tonight.

3 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Reinman said...

Whatever happened to the leftover, half-burgers anyway?

I haven't seen a single one since they got packed away in those little white boxes.

I bet my greedy family took 'em...

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

The Cleavers? That screams Americana. There is only one thing that proclaims it more and when I think of it I will tell you. I haven't seen "The (supposed) Incredibles" I have seen Shark Tale though. "I'm Sebastian, the Whale Washing dolphin."

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Yeah, you're greedy family did take them. I think they're still in the fridge. Yeah.

tootles! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home