Friday, February 25, 2005

Stupid

So about 5 minutes ago I found out some really annoying news. I have been waiting for my ring for two weeks and I get a call from JCPenney saying it could be a week or so longer until I get my ring because they sent it to the wrong place. The wrong place! How could they send it to the wrong place? How many places do they have to send it to? Grrr.. JCPenney's makes me mad. I'm never going to buy things from there again. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

On a lighter note, I am going to a women's retreat tonight so that should take away my anger. :)

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Burn it down.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Sue said...

The wrong place? The WRONG PLACE?! See? This is what I'm saying...stupid, stupid people...it's such a shame.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Paint 'em

 

Post a Comment

<< Home