Monday, February 21, 2005

Puzzle Pirates

My newest obsession is Puzzle Pirates. It's a game on the internet where you can become a pirate, join a crew, and build your pirate up. I have come to the point where I can buy a ton of new pirate clothes and yesterday I got myself a ship. She's called Half Angelfish.

I think that I spend too much time playing this game. I had class at 1:30 today and before I went to class I played Puzzle Pirates, when I came back from class guess what I did? More puzzle pirates. I actually took a break from the game to write this. Really, I'm trying to sucker you all in to the game.

What can I say? Pirates are just cool.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Reinman said...

I hope you're not trying to sucker me into playing--that would take away from precious ESPN NBA 2K5 time.

Pirates are funny. We should collaberate on a "Pirate Blog."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home