Monday, February 28, 2005

The lonely one

I'm down to one. Throughout the week all my fish have died except Eugene. Apparently, he's a fighter. I think he's going to be lonely though so it's possible that I might have to buy another fish or two. Do I really want to buy another fish? It seems that all they do is die. It could be a waste of money. I don't want Eugene to be lonely though. Hmm..

"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14

4 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Mrs. Cournia said...

I love that verse!
I hope you get your ring back soon...

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

perhaps it is best you leave the fish in the store. Maybe a pet rock is more suited to you. See you this weekend Jilly.

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice blog Jilb. I found Blogs to be most useful in keeping up all you crazy ppl in Hib-town or more precisely the range. Anyway I haven't had the chance to say it yet, so congrats.
mike

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

The key is to learn to enjoy watching them swim upside down

 

Post a Comment

<< Home