Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Fish Attached

Well, today has been bad. Ducky died today. It was really sad because he was the under dog. All the other fish would always pick on him. He was sick like two weeks ago but made it through so I figured he would be fine. Well, I was wrong.

I've decided that I'm not going to buy anymore fish. They are just too high maintenance. Everything has to be perfect for them or they go belly up.

For some reason it makes me sad when the fish die.

Who would have thought that I would get so attached to these fish?

On a better note, I get to go have pizza at the Green Mill tonight. I haven't been there yet but on Wednesdays if you order a pop you get free pizza. What's better than free pizza?

I've decided to do a verse of the day so I can keep myself honest with reading the Bible.

Verse of the Day: "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires." James 1:19-20

Nice, very nice.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Reinman said...

Nothing is better than free pizza.

I'm really sorry about ducky, though. I liked that little guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home