Thursday, February 24, 2005

Engago

I'm sure you all know this by now but last week (on Valentine's Day) I got engaged! Crazy, isn't it? Time goes by so fast. The boy and I are going to get married in August. So, lots of planning is ahead for us (mostly me). We had to bring the ring in to JCPenney's to get sized and they told us I wouldn't get the ring back for weeks. Weeks! So, now I am waiting patiently for a call from JCP.

It seems like I know alot of people who are getting married. It's almost scary. That means that we are all growing up. We have responsibilities now. Ooh, scary.

I know I shouldn't be writing this now because I am sitting in class. At least I'm getting something done. Half the class is playing internet solitaire and the other half is talking on MSN Messenger. I admit that I am guilty of typing a message or two during class. It's funny though to look up and see about twenty people typing away while the teacher is talking. What do you expect when you need to bring a laptop to class? It's just too easy to talk online or play games. Especially when class is so boring. Better than sleeping I guess.

"Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up" James 4:10

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Mrs. Cournia said...

Congrats! You're the third couple I know who are getting married in August -- must be a great month, huh? Do you know what day yet?

Oh, and thank you for stopping by my blog. I think you may have been the only one who liked my story. :)

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Reinman said...

Haha, that was tree(beard)mendous picture of a guy sleeping.

That was true to YNCTWB form.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home